Another day, another buffet line.
- Bill Goldberg and a bottle of Wild Turkey. They don’t make recruiting stories like they used to.
- On the other hand, this type of recruiting doesn’t surprise me in the least.
- The SEC spring meetings are next week, and autonomy is at the top of Mike Slive’s agenda.
- Speaking of autonomy, the big boy choir is singing from the same hymnal.
- Arkansas is number 96 in the Orlando Sentinel’s CFB rankings.
- It sounds like Brian Kelly still has Georgia on his mind.
- Joe Alleva has some advice for Alabama fans who are planning to attend the game in Baton Rouge: “They’re going to need telescopes to see the game.”
- It’s about damned time, CFB Hall of Fame.