Have a bite or two…
- Cornelius Washington, don’t make me dust off the “lost control” meme.
- Minor league baseball isn’t exactly thrilled with Mark Emmert.
- Ed Aschoff thinks half the teams in the SEC could surprise us this season. I doubt it.
- Alligator Army argues that Gator fans are only really happy when their team is winning big (although I think they’re probably okay with their 2006 title). That’s a problem for Boom.
- Pat Haden breathlessly announces that Southern Cal will begin offering four-year scholarships in its revenue producing sports.
- When’s the last time you saw a head coach also working as a position coach?
- Herschel Walker visits Athens, Tennessee.