Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Did you know that Clemson’s Frank Howard once threatened to sue over a piece Lewis Grizzard wrote about him?
- I always love it when somebody else does the heavy lifting for me, so, thanks, Tyler, for counting the number of scholarship players currently on Georgia’s roster.
- Barry Alvarez sez, “To keep fans in the stands, you have to keep up with the technology, so they can continue to use those things in the stadium.” You could always beef up the home schedule, Barry.
- Hunter Atkinson’s high school coach says the kid’s family has endured a backlash from third parties as a result of his withdrawal from Georgia. Stay classy, people.
- Troy’s Larry Blakeney suggests an interesting proposal for paying players – a stipend based on academic performance, paid to student-athletes per hour passed with a C or above.
- Marc Weiszer talks to Danny Ware about a Knowshon-Gurley comparison.
- High school quarterback being recruited by Georgia has this to say about his first conversation with the head guy: “… The SEC is the biggest in college football. I was super excited to talk to Coach Richt. I was a little nervous. I had never talked to a coach that big before. It was awesome.”
- Amateurism, first half of the 20th century style.