A light nosh before SEC Media Days kicks off.
- Here’s a look at the “science” behind those recruiting rankings.
- In lieu of stupid fireworks clips for the Fourth, here’s a pretty neat look at fireworks filmed from a drone’s perspective.
- From the perspective of a Rutgers blogger, this is about as cynical a “thanks, Big Ten” as you’ll read.
- The pro sports players unions sure like Kessler’s antitrust lawsuit.
- How did TAMU’s 2013 passing attack spread the ball around compared to the rest of the SEC?
- Pay no attention to this week’s SEC preseason media poll.
- 247Sports ranks the top five quarterbacks in the SEC East since 1992. Georgia is well represented.
- Georgia trolls, you’ve got a new home.