- Berry Tramel hints pretty strongly that Big Game Bob cut a deal with Dorial Green-Beckham that the kid would indeed play a season with Oklahoma before going pro. Of course, there’s not really much Stoops could do other than complain if Green-Beckham reneged.
- Cringeworthy comment from Bobby Petrino: “With the experiences I’ve had, I can help young men with the obstacles they are going to be presented with off the field, with the situations that are going to come up; to be able to help them and give them a second chance.”
- Saban’s not above throwing a few players under the bus. Wonder which of them made the call to kick the field goal in the Iron Bowl.
- Bert has his moments.
- Patrick Garbin finds that during the Richt era, Georgia has made a habit of failing to track Phil Steele’s forecasting statistics.
- And John Pennington shows that in the case of defensive points allowed, Georgia followed a general conference trend.