Here’s the perspective from the usual suspects:
Obviously, given the ridiculously small sample size, I don’t want to go overboard with the tea leaf-reading, but still, I can’t completely help myself.
- The early leader in the stud clubhouse has to be Lorenzo Carter. The sooner he figures out what he’s doing out there, the sooner he’ll see the field. And with the two-game suspension to Bellamy, that could be real soon.
- Ray Drew running with the threes – I’m not sure if that says more about Drew or about the depth on the defensive line. Sure hope it’s the latter, though.
- It sounds like Pruitt likes what he sees in Shattle Fenteng. It would be nice to see Georgia buck a trend with JUCO defensive transfers who’ve come in with high expectations and failed to deliver on them.
- The situation behind Mason still makes me nervous. Stay healthy, Hutson.
- As disappointing as Scott-Wesley’s health situation seems, Keith Marshall’s is grounds for legitimate optimism.
What do you guys glean from all this?