Grab a plate and dig in.
- What do you get if you marry college athletics revenue to player win shares? A lot of underpaid basketball players.
- Brice Ramsey feels more comfortable this year.
- Georgia Tech’s assistant athletic director for communications and public relations thinks Twitter could be great for driving revenue and donations. Any port in a storm, brother.
- Speaking of Twitter, in hindsight, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.
- The receivers are too good for this, but there are times when I can’t help but wonder if Georgia should just load up blockers on the line and pound the crap out of other teams this season with the running game.
- Andy Staples has a good piece on how coaches who don’t land five-stars after five-stars have to project futures for the recruits they do get.
- And while I think the recruiting services do a decent job evaluating talent overall, it always amuses me when they don’t see kids like Todd Gurley and Amari Cooper coming.
- And here’s the latest “we’re from the government and we’re here to help” department. Hey, it’s bipartisan!