It’s time to eat.
- SEC players talk about the new playoff. Todd Gurley thinks one extra game is fine, but enough.
- I bet Hugh Freeze sighed heavily when he heard about this.
- Groo looks at Georgia’s opponents’ schedules. With the way the Dawgs have played in Lexington lately and Georgia being UK’s seventh straight game, that one has the makings of being epically sloppy.
- The most common mascot in D-1 is…
- You really think there’s not enough money in big time college athletics? Nebraska just crossed the $100 million budget line.
- The schedule is another reason to like Alabama to make the playoffs this season.
- Florida being 11-0 when scoring 31 or more points since 2011 isn’t evidence of how good the defense is, Alligator Army. It’s a sign that your team has trouble scoring.
- Greg McGarity has been appointed to a group that’s going to take a look at perhaps overhauling football recruiting rules. John Infante has some suggestions about what they ought to keep in mind.