Some tasty tidbits for your sampling pleasure:
- Here’s a look at some of the possible ramifications of O’Bannon, from a Duke perspective.
- “The Internet may be losing the war against trolls. At the very least, it isn’t winning.” No shit.
- Notre Dame’s academic scandal and the recruiting trail.
- For those of you who can’t get enough Todd Grantham, here’s the man live and hands on. (h/t CardDawg, who’s on the mother)
- Nick James, you bad, mane.
- Maybe we should refer to Georgia’s class of 2010 as Survivor: 2010.
- Hawaii’s AD says the school may not be able to afford to continue its football program.
- Oklahoma suspends an incoming freshman after he’s charged with misdemeanor assault, but is making the effort to have Dorial Green-Beckham declared eligible for this season. AD says, “As the university has demonstrated in the past, we are committed to winning the right way…”. Color me confused.
- The Nuttster and Gus, together again.