Jump right in, peeps.
- I guess this ESPN piece is saying that Mark Richt’s played a lot of freshmen because he’s lost control of something.
- While you’re reading Myerberg, here’s his preview of #15 Clemson.
- Speaking of the Tigers, their defense is preparing for Todd Gurley.
- Here’s Bovada’s list of regular season over/unders on wins for SEC teams.
- Phil Steele gives us his list of teams overrated and underrated in the AP preseason poll. Georgia shows up at #5 on the underrated list.
- The AB-H guys are also on Dawg Sports Radio. Their first offering is worth a listen, if only to hear Chad Simmons talk about Jeremy Pruitt’s recruiting style. (Dial it up to the 20:20 mark for that.)
- Check out Mark Richt’s winning percentage on the road after a bye week.
- “If you’ve got a quarterback, you’ve got a chance.”