It’s game week. You know you’ve got an appetite.
- The decline of redshirting.
- Who leads the SEC pack in “team rules violations”?
- DirecTV and the Pac-12 Network continue to snipe at each other.
- Here’s a look at Clemson’s offensive line.
- Over at The Smoking Musket, Brandon Priddy argues that the Tide is about to stop rolling.
- Marty Couvillon, who you all know as the mensch behind cfbstats.com, has a new gig that involves providing data to the playoff selection committee.
- Pickle juice. It’s what’s for hydration.
- And where else but Auburn would you expect a public celebration over a coach’s show cause order expiring?
- You know, if Georgia ran the table on the rest of its SEC slate, I could enjoy this. Again.