Dawgly tidbits for your dining pleasure…
- Nick Chubb gets his helmet torn off on his second run and tops that by running part of his 47-yard TD jaunt without one of his shoes.
- Meet the dude in charge of Georgia’s hedges.
- Georgia-Clemson from Shakin the Southland‘s perspective.
- Nine members of the last recruiting class saw the field Saturday night.
- Little noticed, perhaps, but Marshall Morgan claimed a SEC record with his first field goal of the season.
- Steve Spurrier isn’t convinced Georgia’s bye week is that great a thing: “I think we’re glad we get a chance to play this week after our performance, and they may want to play as well as they played last night.”
- Here’s the participation chart. Lots of names there.
- People say that Todd Gurley doesn’t like doing media interviews, so I got a kick out of what he said starting at the 26:40 mark on this clip.
- After one week, this stat’s for the trolls.