A pre-game buffet for your dining pleasure.
- Will Muschamp calls into radio show that Jeremy Foley is covering for him. Hilarity ensues, if you’re a Gator fan, I guess.
- In the wake of the complaints from the Clemson game, Georgia announces it will come up with a new student seating plan.
- Finally, Tim Tebow does something everyone can appreciate.
- Here’s the latest Seth and Gentry Show, in which a certain blog receives mention.
- The O’Bannon plaintiffs will not appeal a federal judge’s ruling or injunction in their case against the NCAA.
- Nebraska fan has classic “you kids! get offa my lawn!” moment. (I have to admit “hip-hop hogwash” is a potential Lexicon candidate.)
- Snark about the South Carolina fan base.
- PAWWWLLL, that’s just not ‘Murican.
- It’s seems like there’s a “the most Alabama thing you’ll read today” story every week. Todays? “It was a very well-kept bathroom, as we would expect from such a perfect coach.” That’s a little creepy.
- Here’s what a big win will get you: Georgia now commands college football’s second-most expensive ticket prices on the secondary market.
7 responses to “Saturday morning buffet”
Here’s a nice compromise for Nebraska
I don’t know you Chuck Culpepper, but I like you. That Washington Post story is a classic.
Upon learning about what happened in his office while away, Saban had his private bathroom completely renovated, new locks installed, and gold plating refurbished. The seat was also lowered 5 inches to prevent that awkward leap down after each use.
I hate McGarity’s response to the student ticket situation from the Clemson game. It did verge on dangerous, and it was most certainly disrespectful to tell students, who like me spent our very limited money on those tickets, that the ticket we purchased doesn’t guarantee us entrance because they oversold the student tickets. It was a terrible decision. It being changed so quickly, I believe, points to that, but his comments were, “Nothing really happened.” Way to continue the disrespect and lack of responsibility.
I know this is TOTALLY of topic, but this is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a loooong time. “Call Frank Beamer the Dayton Dominatrix cause he just got paid to beat some nuts in Ohio.” (courtesy of EDSBS http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2014/9/9/6126803/hatin-ass-spurrier-responds-to-week-two )
Cocks and Trojans somehow seem to belong together…