Mmm, mmm good.
- Any time you see the line “An NCAA spokesman was unavailable for comment.”, it’s probably not good news.
- How badly does Ed Orgeron want to coach? Badly enough to want the Kansas job.
- Another mascot vote? Maybe they should just go ahead and retire the award.
- “Conduct detrimental.” Da’Rick would have had a helluva career at Georgia, if he hadn’t changed his mind at the last minute. Of course, he would have wound up at Auburn.
- For fiscal year 2012-3, Georgia generated $51.3 million in excess revenue from football.
- And that was without dynamic ticket pricing.
- My favorite tidbit from Cory Brinson’s Vanderbilt preview: “Vandy ranks just behind Georgia Tech in passing offense. Yes, passing offense.”
- You’d think if any offense would be well suited to running play-option pass plays, it would be Georgia’s.