If your appetite is whetted, have you some.
- Georgia has gone 244 games without being shut out, which is a school record and the third-longest streak in SEC history.
- You know I love gallows humor. This is epic.
- Boom’s being cute about who his starting quarterback will be.
- PAWWWLLL, IT’S A CONSPIRACY!
- Mark Richt continues to say there’s a chance Georgia plays with a two-quarterback rotation.
- Trick play of the week.
- You can just sense that Bradley and Schultz are poised for a comeback by the genius.
- From Rock M Nation, a graphic presentation of Georgia’s defensive production.
- Jarvis Jones was on Georgia’s sideline last Saturday. I know where I’d rather have him this Saturday.