It’s a Gurley-free buffet, if that helps.
- This is awkward.
- Steve Hummer’s assessment of the psyche of Georgia’s fan base is pretty good: “Georgia people habitually expect the worst. They can never relax. They can never wander the sunflower fields of blind optimism. They just know deep down that around every corner awaits a kick to a most sensitive area.”
- The advanced box score of the Florida-Missouri game is as amazing to see as the game was.
- And the advanced box score of the Arkansas-Georgia game is just what you’d expect.
- Devin Gardner’s comment about the number of racist fans he’s encountered this season puts me in mind of Randy Newman’s “Rednecks”. Hang in there, Devin. You’re a classy kid.
“We found out that ball is an incredibly important part of the game of football and we didn’t secure it the way we needed to on offense and it paid off for them,” Arkansas offensive coordinator Jim Chaney said. Better late than never, I guess.
- When it comes to scoring this season, Georgia is a damned efficient team.