Dig in if you want some.
- “I came in with champ. I’m leaving with Him. Simple as that.”
- Kentucky, if you’ll recall, used a good bit of diamond formation against Georgia. Here’s an in-depth look at how that formation is utilized these days.
- Bill Connelly’s conclusion about Georgia after posting the advanced box score from Saturday: “Georgia is just so damn confusing this year.” Yup.
- Now Tennessee decides it’s good policy to suspend players who are accused of breaking the law?
- Cory Brinson takes a peek at life after Gurley and decides it’s promising.
- For the first time in school history, Auburn has allowed at least 30 points in five straight games.
- John Infante suggests a different course of action that the NCAA could have taken in the Penn State matter.
- Would the SEC nix a potential Texas-Texas A&M bowl game meeting out of concern that a TAMU loss might “damage its brand”? Jeebus.