Here comes the weekend… but first, a little nosh.
- Expanding the CFB playoffs is so obvious, even Dennis Dodd sees it coming.
- Speaking of obvious, Paul Chryst appears to be Barry Alvarez’ new man at Wisconsin.
- Marcus Mariota had a pretty good day yesterday.
- Now here’s a shocking development.
- At Central Florida, nearly half of its $41 million in 2013 sports revenues came out of students’ pockets. At least they weren’t charged to attend games.
- At Kentucky, knowledge is good: “… about 20 percent of players picked undergraduate studies, 18 percent picked community leadership and development and 16 percent chose kinesiology.”
- Jim Delany’s noblesse oblige.
- Three Georgia players made the freshman All-SEC team.
- Georgia isn’t looking for a new head coach, but you might want to take this test just for kicks, anyway. Don’t cheat!