Rounding up a few tidbits for the chafing dishes:
- Georgia has a new Director of Player Personnel – Todd Hartley. He’s on his second tour of duty in Athens.
- Prosecutors say two former Vanderbilt football players charged with rape will testify against two former teammates who are set to be tried next week. I wonder if they’ll have anything to say about James Franklin’s role in the mess.
- Darren Carrington and NCAA drug rules. Welcome to our world, peeps.
- The CFP folks will monetize anything.
- Speaking of which: “Having this playoff is going to make a lot of money,” Baldwin said while acknowledging the NCAA’s new unlimited food plan has helped players. “To put it simply, us not getting any, I mean, it’s nothing new, but it’s unbelievable. You would think they would make a change about it, but they haven’t.”
- Although title game ticket prices are plunging as we get closer to game time.
- Andy Schwarz thinks Donna Lopiano is missing the bigger picture.