Food for thought…
- “Urban Meyer, God, and Running Up the Score”. (h/t Reservoir Dawg)
- And while we’re on the subject, Craig James is so Craig James.
- If you’re a Georgia fan who’s frustrated with Mark Richt, Kirk Ferentz is here to remind you things could be so much more frustrating.
- I don’t really understand what “intrinsic values” means, but according to this, Georgia has a lot of ’em.
- More advanced stats love for Georgia.
- Meet the new SEC meme.
- From 2009-12, the Bulldogs had 11 underclassmen enter the draft. In the past two seasons, that number totals one.
- If you’re interested, here’s a list of the SEC players leaving early for the NFL.
- And here’s a pretty cool stats site I stumbled upon yesterday, thanks to The Wiz of Odds.