Here you go.
- Bill Connelly looks at the ebb and flow of each team in 2014.
- Emerging meme alert: “Outside of Starkville, SEC quarterbacks have a ton to prove during the 2015 season.”
- The head of NCAA enforcement says academic misconduct is on the rise in college athletics. Or maybe it’s just a case of people paying more attention to the problem.
- Perhaps it needs to be said more, but Jeremy Pruitt did a helluva job defending Auburn.
- The Vanderbilt rape case and the “culture excuse”.
- Sometimes recruits forget the interview process “goes both ways.”
- With the departure of two more receivers, South Carolina will have no more than two wide receivers who caught a pass in 2014 on the 2015 roster. I guess Spurdog’s got some coaching up to do.
- By comparison, here’s a look at the current state of Georgia’s receiving corps (plus some signed as receivers who’ve moved).