Indulge yourself a little.
- Jake Ganus, on his last few months: “It was a roller coaster, that’s for sure.”
- Here’s a pretty cool interactive map for the SEC’s signing day.
- Les Miles, being Les Miles. (And how many Dawg fans think all it would take for Mark Richt to lock down the state would be to say the same kind of thing?)
- Here’s an early look at next season’s national title contenders.
- The method and madness of life in Jeremy Pruitt’s secondary.
- Tennessee’s next offensive coordinator hasn’t been an on-the-field coach in a while, perhaps with good reason. (h/t Elkon)
- So what does Penn State do with the Paterno statue?