A few odds and ends to get your weekend going:
- Jordan Jenkins is impressed with those “State Champ” rings Georgia Tech awarded.
- Nice, friendly spring game you got there, TCU.
- Condoleezza Rice thinks four is the right number for the CFP, and expresses pretty solid reasoning for her position. However, she’s not the one cashing the ESPN checks.
- John Swofford says about that whole three-division thingy, that Bob Bowlsby doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I bet Bowlsby gets that a lot.
- Your weekly dog bites man story.
- Bobby Petrino runs up the score on himself at Louisville’s spring game. No mention of how the former Dawgs played.
- A list of the five most overpaid head coaches in college football that doesn’t include Mark Richt? Unpossible!