And best of all, Boom signed him once already.
Daily Archives: April 19, 2015
Latest edition to the Second Chance U recruiting class
Filed under Crime and Punishment, Gators Gators
Sunday morning buffet
Dig in, folks.
- Bruce Feldman talks to Jim Donnan about the state of the SEC East. No particularly earth-shattering disclosures, but I was amused to hear Donnan slip and use the word “we” once, when speaking about Georgia.
- Michigan cooks the books to keep that home attendance streak going.
- On the other hand, this is an impressive turnout.
- Granted, this is about the NFL, but it’s still a great contrarian question to ask as college defenses continue gearing up to handle the spread.
- And another question – is football going to start seeing smaller nose tackles?
- Field Street Forum asks if Jacob Eason is the next Matthew Stafford. Their answer may amuse you.
- A senior football advisor with the Patriots when they drafted Aaron Hernandez had this to say about the organization’s misgivings about his character coming out of Florida: “We knew he had some issues prior,” Reese said. “[Former Florida coach] Urban Meyer and Bill [Belichick] were very, very close, and I think Urban convinced Bill that, you know, that these things weren’t going to be an issue…” Oopsie.
This year’s early leader for the Mettenberger Award…
… given to the former Georgia player whose spring game performance is trolled the most at GTP as proof of the staff’s inability to judge talent, is – the envelope, please – Tray Matthews!
The former Georgia safety earned MVP honors with five tackles, a forced fumble and an interception.
Congrats, Tray. I’m sure this won’t be the last time your spring game stats are mentioned here.
Bless their little pointy hearts.
The quintessential fan reach out for Georgia Tech football:
Filed under Georgia Tech Football