Everybody needs a little buffet in their lives.
- Athlon ranks the SEC towns. We’re number two! (Though, where are these “East Georgia mountains” you speak of?)
- Seriously, “the most vexing issue facing those in charge of the postseason system” is the Army-Navy game?
- Meanwhile, “two members of the Florida State Board of Trustees expressed concern at a March meeting over the ACC’s status and one called for an expansion of the College Football Playoff.” I guess not everyone’s convinced about that Army-Navy problem.
- You think Georgia’s had a run of bad luck on the offensive line before? Florida can make a case for the same right now.
- Throw the damned ball, Schottenheimer.
- David Shaw says it’s not his job to get his players ready for the NFL. (He’s right.)
- Mark Richt has lost control of Christian Robinson. Really.