Eh, why not?
- Did you ever notice how good LSU is at keeping kids who repeatedly fail drug tests out of the news?
- Another player has decided to retire from the game of football due to an ongoing concussion.
- Urban Meyer and the rest of his staff are heading to a satellite camp at Florida Atlantic University in June.
- A UAB football player’s graduation protest
- John Theus says he and his mates on the line have some things to clean up this offseason.
- “One could definitely call Georgia Quarterback U. of the SEC.”
- Per Steele, this season, two teams face four opponents that have a bye week before playing them. Alabama is one.