Shall we buffet?
- If this is the agenda for the upcoming CFP meetings, expect most of the time to be devoted to Bob Bowlsby’s whining.
- But John Swofford says things are cool, in spite of the complaints from FSU.
- Bill Connelly is busy tweaking his advanced stats, which still have last season’s Georgia team in pretty good standing.
- Dawg Post looks back on what it had to say about Todd Gurley as he came out of high school.
- Speaking of Gurley, which do you think will hurt the most in the draft – his NCAA suspension or Shane Ray’s untimely
- Johnny Manziel and the evolution of the Air Raid quarterback
- Another look at Georgia tight ends here.