- Here’s a roundup of outstanding issues in the SEC West after spring practice.
- Tyler Dawgden takes a stab at comparing how Georgia’s 2015 offense, defense and special teams stack up against last season’s counterparts.
- Perhaps telling the UAB search committee that the school should have a football program isn’t the best way to interview for the AD job there.
- Something to sell on the recruiting trail: “Under coach Mark Richt, the Bulldogs have had 75 players drafted since he coached his first season in 2001. Only LSU, with 79, has had more players drafted during that same span in the SEC.”
- Jim Mora says the NFL angst about spread quarterbacks is overblown.
- Bob Bowlsby is “fairly confident” the Big 12 will enact a tiebreaker to decide a champ. Way to go out on a limb there, Bob. (And in a two-way tie, wouldn’t that obviously be head-to-head? Of course, this is Bowlsby, so maybe obviously is a poor choice of word there.)
- You don’t hear Mark Richt threaten very often. But he goes there talking about satellite camps.