… and some of Georgia’s numbers may surprise you.
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Georgia Bulldogs (-11)
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Georgia Bulldogs (Pick)
- Georgia Bulldogs at Tennessee Volunteers (Pick)
- Missouri Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs (-8.5)
- Florida Gators vs. Georgia Bulldogs (-12) in Jacksonville
- Georgia Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers (Pick)
- Georgia Bulldogs (-1) at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Were that Alabama-Georgia line to hold up ’til game day, it would be the first time in something like seventy games in which the Tide didn’t enter a game as the favorite.
That’s not the weirdest to me, though. Tennessee is getting some crazy love at home – a home pick ’em against Georgia and a three-point favorite against Oklahoma, for starters. But the Vols are still listed as a ten-point dog in Tuscaloosa.
Oh, and that Tech line? FSU is a one-point underdog in Atlanta.