Shit’s about to get real. Questions are about to get answered.
- Does a quarterback step up and separate himself from the pack before the season opener?
- And who’s snapping the ball to whoever that may be?
- Is Keith Marshall a fully functional SEC running back again?
- Does Trent Thompson live up to the hype?
- Which of the newbies surpasses the hype and surprises us?
- Does Georgia have a punting game? (The Munson question of August, right?)
- How many changes in the starting secondary does Pruitt run through in a month?
- How many positions can Leonard Floyd line up at?
You get the idea. Add your questions in the comments.