- As the Auburn-Louisville game in Atlanta approaches, prepare to hear more of this.
- Regrets, Gene Chizik has a few.
- Mark Schlabach predicts this is Steve Spurrier’s last season.
- Delusional optimism, And The Valley Shook style.
- Kids, these days.
- Spurrier, on Finebaum: “Every now and then when I listen in to your show, I know the SEC fans are a little upset at Ohio State’s schedule and rightfully so to tell you the truth.”
- We’ve known Bobby Petrino’s an ambitious dick. We just didn’t know how far back that went. “He opted to join the Tigers without informing his boss, Tom Coughlin, who was alerted of his offensive coordinator’s departure through an Auburn news release.” And so, a legend was born.
- Les Miles overdosed on coffee this week? Sure, I can see that.