Don’t tell me you’re full.
- Damn, people. I know your mammas raised you better than this.
- The commissioners don’t like fantasy football, so they’ve decided to do… something. “The federal government has determined, for the moment, that it’s not gambling,” Scott said. “But the NCAA has taken a position that we can set the rules and we don’t support it. So that’s where we’ve drawn the line.” Line drawing, for the win!
- Jeb! comes to Athens Saturday night, boldly predicts Georgia will win the SEC East. I’d say he might have lost the South Carolina vote there, but after the way the evening went for the ‘Cocks, I doubt those folks would argue with him now.
- Here’s a look at how reporters across the SEC feel they’re treated when it comes to being granted access. Georgia comes off pretty decently, at least in context.
- It’s never good when people start writing open letters, Gamecocks.
- Amateurism – it’s not just for revenue sports.
- Amateurism – when not paying some of the help frees up more money to pay the other help.
- One check down away from perfection.