Haven’t had one of these in a little while. Dig in.
- Florida hasn’t lost to Tennessee in over a decade, but that’s not stopping Jim McElwain from playing the lowered expectations card for all it’s worth.
- Speaking of Tennessee, if you’re a player in need of legal advice, the school would be happy to point you in the right direction.
- Judging from this fiasco, it looks like coaches can behave as moronically on social media as teenagers do. Go figure.
- Kirby Smart likes the idea of beginning a season against a top opponent in a neutral site venue.
- Mark Richt thinks satellite camps constitute “illegal recruiting”.
- And while we on the subject of satellite camps, it sounds like a lot of SEC coaches are preparing to stay and see Georgia.
- Here’s a list of eleven characteristics of “outstanding high school and college offensive coordinators”.
- If you’re a receiver on the short side, it might pay to ask your coaches to let you switch to the other side of the ball.
- Pete Fiutak’s got his Georgia preview posted here. Related pieces here and here.