… are out, via the William Hill book. Georgia still sits as a 3.5 favorite over North Carolina.
Other lines of interest:
- Vanderbilt is favored at home over South Carolina. Welcome to the Will Muschamp era, ‘Cocks!
- The Clemson-Auburn spread has narrowed slightly, to +8. I’m not really sure why.
- Oklahoma is favored by ten over everyone’s mid-majors darling, Houston.
- FSU is favored by six over Ole Miss. Not sure how I feel about that.
- And Notre Dame is only a four-point favorite over Texas.