The chafing dishes are tanned, rested and ready.
- Alabama’s strength and conditioning coach now makes more than twenty FBS head coaches and more than Florida’s offensive coordinator.
- Another reminder that early recruiting ratings aren’t all they’re cracked up to be.
- No doubt you’ll be pleased to learn that the SEC has just named a Coordinator of Football Replay. At least he’s not Penn Wagers.
- Is helmet communication coming to college football?
- You want a stupid preseason college head coaches 1-128 ranking? Athlon’s there for you.
- Student fees are climbing at a faster rate than tuition… and, “there was no significant relationship between athletics spending and fees”.
- Give Phil Steele credit for adjusting on the fly.