- There may be a difference between compliant and committed, but some preseason happy talk in Athens always sounds familiar.
- In Columbia, too. They’re buying in!
- Where have you gone, Georgia transfers? (Sad to hear about Tramel Terry’s latest setback.)
- Just because most SEC coaches participated in satellite camps doesn’t mean they have to like it.
- Seth Emerson ranks Georgia’s 2016 opponents in order of importance.
- Larry Fedora is an advanced stats advocate.
- You can take Kirby Smart out of Tuscaloosa, but you can’t take Tuscaloosa out of Kirby Smart.
- Commitment announcements just keep getting sillier.
- Junior’s gonna Junior.
- Andy Staples sets the bar: “Unlike former co-worker Jim McElwain, who didn’t face high expectations when he took over at Florida, first-year Bulldogs coach Kirby Smart is expected to compete for championships immediately. Otherwise, why did Georgia fire Mark Richt? “