Eh, there are always a few tasty morsels ready to fill the chafing dishes.
- Here’s a handy guide to the new rule changes. (h/t)
- If you’re interested, here’s a little more detail on the low blocking zone rule change. After hearing the talk there about tight ends, I wonder how much Georgia will be affected by this.
- This probably won’t help BYU’s chances of joining the Big 12.
- Admittedly, this has nothing to do with college football, but I simply couldn’t help myself by linking to it.
- Big talk from Hugh Freeze: “It hasn’t stolen our joy at all.”
- Wonder who the best and worst coaches are in close games? Here you go.
- Pro Football Focus gives a preseason look at North Carolina. They’re fairly impressed, although at least Kirby won’t have to worry about defending an athletic quarterback in the opener.
- Thomas Brown on Mark Richt: “When he released the opportunity to be the OC and call the plays and take over the head coaching role only (at Georgia), it took some of the competition out of him.”