Relax. Have a few.
- Nick Robinson’s path will take him from this year’s G-Day to the University of Pennsylvania.
- “That’s why I believe Georgia is the biggest sleeping giant of them all.”
- Nick Chubb was tackled in yesterday’s scrimmage. He also broke some tackles. Sounds like he’s coming right along.
- “I would call the commissioner and say, ‘The kid wants to go. Wherever he wants to go, let him go.’”
- The great thing about this article on cheap places to eat in Athens is how many of those spots have withstood the test of time.
- Bill Curry on his alma mater: “We major in moaning and complaining…” That’s gotta sting a little.
- The conclusion to Bill Connelly’s Georgia preview at Rock M Nation: “S&P+ says Georgia by 7.5, but it’s not hard to see a wide range of outcomes in this one, from “far easier UGA win” to “Mizzou upset.”.
- Adventures in amateurism, Olympics edition.