More for the chafing dishes…
- Meet this year’s crop of first-year head coaches.
- CFN posts Georgia at 19 in its preseason rankings.
- You know why I can’t get on board the Gus Bus yet? The quarterback situation: “After the first two weeks of preseason camp, Malzahn’s early “sooner rather than later” comment has been replaced with his “we want to be sure” statement after the second preseason scrimmage this past weekend.”
- Bill Connelly’s Tennessee preview comes down to one word — “if”.
- Jacob Park, from backup quarterback at Georgia to backup quarterback at Iowa State.
- Nebraska is the latest program to adopt rugby-style tackling.
- Ed Aschoff looks at the evolution of the middle linebacker in today’s SEC.
- Tim Kaine thinks he’s just the guy to bring the Border War (Kansas-Missouri) back to life. After reading this blog post, it sounds like he’s set himself a tough task.