There’s always something.
- Kirby Smart thinks Georgia’s receivers are going to have to contribute by committee, which is code for saying he doesn’t have a real go-to guy in the bunch.
- The Seilers are looking at taking steps to strengthen the Uga breed.
- Of all the things mentioned in this piece about how to beat Alabama, Step 5 seems the most relevant.
- USA Today looks at some metrics to rank the conferences.
- Gus picks Sean White to start at quarterback.
- Tim Beckman, North Carolina hardly knew ‘ye… which I think is the school chancellor’s point.
- Bill Connelly ranks all D-1 teams by returning production. For all the offseason talk about North Carolina returning a bunch of starters and Georgia having significant holes in its roster, the Dawgs rank significantly higher than do the Heels.