Plenty to nosh on this morning…
- It sounds like Elijah Holyfield is having a tough time with his ankle injury.
- More Sony Michel is coming.
- The Egg Bowl is back on Thanksgiving.
- Mike Leach isn’t having a fun week.
- Missouri may be planning on giving Georgia a dose of its own version of old man football.
- Next year Georgia plays South Carolina in November. Steve Spurrier doesn’t approve.
- If you’re interested, Fox Sports is broadcasting this week’s Ohio State-Oklahoma game in virtual reality to your smartphone.
- Good luck with this week’s pick ’em.
- Those of you who think the key to being a great college head coach is obsession might find this story about Urban Meyer of interest.
- What’s so scary about getting rid of the transfer eligibility rule?