The SEC East is a mess. Not a hot mess, though. It’s too mediocre to be hot.
- Alabama. Yawn.
- Texas A&M. Farted around with the Gamecocks, but any road conference win is a good win.
- Ole Miss. Bet the Rebels wish they could play FSU again.
- Tennessee. The 2016 home of Gus Malzahn’s rabbit’s foot.
- LSU. A school yardage record without Leonard Fournette? Crack open a Red Bull for me, Coach O.
- Arkansas. Nothing like having a tasty cupcake after getting your ass smoked the week before.
- Auburn. There’s a part of me that wonders how the LSU game would have gone if Miles had been fired a week sooner.
- Florida. The Gators impress me less with each week that goes by.
- Mississippi State. They had an off week, so I’ll leave them where they were.
- Georgia. The only team in the SEC with a defense that’s given up more than 100 points in conference play.
- Missouri. So much for those “dark horse in the East” whispers.
- Kentucky. It was 3-3 with Alabama after one quarter, y’all. Take your happy times when you can.
- South Carolina. The Gamecocks are averaging 14 points. A game, I mean.
- Vanderbilt. On average, if you’re an SEC team that can score nine points on the ‘Dores, game over.