It really is the year of Snow White and the 13 Dwarfs.
- Alabama. Nothing to see here, move on.
- LSU. Coach O burnished his résumé with a four-TD win over a team that demolished Florida the week before. Guess who’s coming to Baton Rouge next?
- Auburn. Last week’s conventional wisdom: with that offense, there’s no way Georgia can hang with Auburn. This week’s conventional wisdom: with that offense, there’s no way Auburn can hang with Alabama.
- Texas A&M. Two straight conference losses and LSU awaits. The bloom is coming off the Aggies’ rose.
- Ole Miss. THEY STILL THE BEST FIVE-LOSS TEAM IN ‘MERICA, PAWWWLLL.
- Tennessee. Death, taxes and the Vols’ November schedule.
- Arkansas. I knew the Hogs couldn’t play defense.
- Florida. Parts keep falling off, but somehow the Gators keep winning.
- Georgia. If you try to explain the Dawgs’ season with the transitive property of wins, you’ll go mad.
- Mississippi State. Yeah, they got destroyed by Alabama. They’re still better than half the East.
- Kentucky. Seriously, how do you rush for 443 yards (better than eight yards per play) and still lose by thirteen?
- South Carolina. The greatest trick Will Muschamp played was convincing the world that the ‘Cocks were relevant ahead of schedule.
- Vanderbilt. Beat Georgia on the road and lose to Missouri on the road. Whatever, Vanderbilt.
- Missouri. I’d move ’em up, but they’re going to get smoked in their last two games, so I’m not sure it’s worth the bother.