So, Barney Farrar, who went from being Laremy Tunsil’s go-to piggy bank to being placed on administrative leave by Ole Miss after news of that came to light, will now embark on the next stage of his employment journey.
Hope you’re not looking for a letter of recommendation, sport. By this time next year, Hugh Freeze won’t acknowledge you ever worked for him.
8 responses to “Persona non grata”
Someone must have sent Hugh an email.
Wonder if he will squeal on them?
I hope they really P’ed him off when they let him go. Maybe just enough to throw them all under the bus.
There IS no Ferrar!
Do you think there is more to come? They’ve got to be trying to minimize the damage.
“no longer a part of the staff”
Neither is the mule they rode in on
Wonder how much he asked in return for signing the NDA?
But remember folks:
1) These were all infractions committed by prior staffs. No? Well, then…
2) No one on Hugh’s staff committed any violations. No? Well, then…
3) No one on Hugh’s staff knowingly committed any violarions. No? Well, then…
4) No one on Hugh’s staff committed any major violations. No? Well, then…
5) Hugh had no knowledge of anyone on his staff committing major violations.
We’re 5 layers deep into the Rings of Plausible Deniability. Does the final firewall hold? If the paychecks remain cut off another year, does it even matter?
For enough $$$$$, he does not say a word.