If it’s SEC Media Days, there are plenty of tidbits to sample:
- Maybe it’s the SEC’s year of the offensive line.
- Booch just can’t let the clichés go.
- Can anyone in the East catch up to Saban?
- Good news: Trent Thompson ‘should be full go’ for preseason practices. Eh, skip that. It’s great news.
- Damn, this is harsh: “Orgeron is LSU’s white flag of surrender. He’s like a mixture of Mike Shula, Mike DuBose and Coach Red Beaulieu from the Adam Sandler movie “Waterboy.””
- If you’re looking for ten minutes of Gary Danielson at SEC Media Days, here you go.
- And if you want the full 25 minutes of Kirby’s presser, here ’tis.
- Roquan Smith had a great 2016 playing with a busted shoulder. Imagine what’s in store for him now that he’s healthy.