Hot, steaming chafing dishes… yum.
- Georgia’s young defensive linemen are “hungrier” this season.
- Unbridled optimism, part one: Pete Fiutak has Georgia going 10-2, beating Florida and winning the SEC East on the tiebreaker with the Gators. I’ll take that, happily.
- Unbridled optimism, part two: Barrett Sallee ups that by predicting that Georgia wins the damned conference. I’d take that, too, except I can’t quite wrap my brain around it.
- “I think Tennessee is headed in the right direction, a statement I won’t make for Georgia and Florida.” There’s always somebody.
- What makes a great college offensive line? That’s something every Georgia fan would like to know.
- Something else Sallee is bullish on: “That will change, though, because the SEC is about to be hit with an offensive explosion in 2017.” I’ll believe it when I see it.
- Bill Connelly gets deep in the weeds with this post about big plays, but the tl;dr summary is this: “Efficiency is everything in college football. Explosiveness is too random to rely on without efficiency.”
- “We’re the leading edge of a much larger iceberg when it comes to what’s coming in youth athletics.”
- This made me laugh.