Plenty to put on your plate.
- Somehow, Notre Dame is in ESPN’s FPI top ten, but Georgia isn’t.
- But Georgia is numero uno in special teams S&P+ this week.
- And this advanced stats blog rates Georgia’s defensive effort from Saturday night the nation’s best of last week… yeah, I know… better than ‘Bama. Somehow.
- How many five-stars play for teams ranked in the AP Top 25 Poll?
- Awesome story on Hal Mumme and the Air Raid offense here.
- Alabama has won eighteen straight conference games. Average margin of victory: 23.1 points.
- “Is it possible the SEC might be just pedestrian enough, and Texas A&M just good enough, to save Sumlin’s job?”
- These are not fun times to be a Missouri fan.
- “By moving up four spots to No. 7 in the latest AP poll, Georgia has now been ranked in the Top 10 at some point during each of the last six seasons.”