If you’ve got an appetite, dig in.
- Jim Chaney returns to Knoxville.
- Counting defensive recruiting stars: “Georgia’s starting lineup (counting its nickelback as a 12th starter) had an average recruiting ranking of 3.5 stars by 247Sports. Tennessee’s starting lineup, counting its nickelback, had an average ranking of 3.67 stars.”
- It’s nice to have goals.
- Derrius Guice tells an LSU fan he’s a human before he’s a football player. That ought to go over well.
- I don’t know whether you’d call the Georgia-Tennessee series a full-blown rivalry, but it’s sure had its share of entertaining moments.
- The Georgia Way has its challenges, so why shouldn’t you have them, too? (h/t Aladawg)
- It’s great that Jake Fromm can cash in on his name like this… oh, wait.