I’m already thinking about my Friday morning breakfast at T-Ray’s… er, focus, Blutarsky.
- Need to get your mind right for Florida? Here’s one suggestion. (h/t Three Year Letterman)
- Jerry Palm explores the possibility of two teams from the same conference getting into the CFP.
- Georgia’s five-year cycle.
- One thing I appreciate about Bill Connelly is that he never stops thinking of new ways to look at stats. Here’s a piece about the question “At what point does play-calling begin to shift?”
- “One of the weird things about figuring out how to judge teams throughout a season is that being too dominant can sometimes work against a team.” Some people would call that Dawgrading. Just sayin’.
- Jake Fromm now has a burger named for him.
- Will Dell McGee be a candidate for the open Georgia Southern job?