You get the feeling if it were up to Nick Saban or Kirby Smart, they’d force the selection committee to vote the other guy’s team number one tomorrow.
Maybe at the next presser, Saban’ll chew out the committee the way he does the media.
Filed under BCS/Playoffs, Georgia Football, Nick Saban Rules
I’d rather be 6th than 1st tomorrow night.
Yeah, these rankings mean less than nothing right now. Win, and we’re in. Simple as that.
True but the target needs to remain on Alabama.
“How do you choose the best rat poison?”
The SEC Network rodenticide symposium featuring Kirby and Nick hosted by Finebaum and sponsored by the following fine toxin manufacturers –
• Victor Fast-Kill Disposable Bait Station M912
• JT Eaton 904 Rat Bait
• Pest Expert Formula ‘B’ Rat Killer
• Tomcat Mouse Killer III
• Havoc Rat & Mouse Bait
• Motomco Tomcat Rat Poison
• Tomcat All-Weather Bait Chunx
• JT Eaton 709-PN Bait Block Rodenticide Anticoagulant Bait
• Neogen Rodenticide 40 Pack Havoc Mouse and Rat Killer
• Farnam Home & Garden Just One Bite II Bar
• D-Con Mouse Prufe II 4 Pack
• Motomco Jaguar Mouse and Rat Bait
• Old Cobblers Farnam Just one bite
• D Con Rat Poison
• Just One Bite II Bait Chunks
“We’ve got some grown men up front that don’t let you run it,” Smart said. “We force you to throw it, and then we stop you throwing it.” -- The Athletic, 1/13/22
Subscribe in a reader